Local Attractions and Shopping
Top Travel Destinations in Kampala;
The Kampala City Tour is arranged by Responsible Tourism Company for your Kampala and rest of Uganda travel. This tour is one of Uganda’s best tours that offer visitors an opportunity to see the highlights of Uganda`s Capital city.
- Bahai Temple Tour
- Worshiping Places - Kibuli Mosque & Ghaddafi Mosque, Rubaga & Namirembe Churches.
- Kabaka's Lake Tour
- Buganda Royal Palace in Mengo Tour
- Buganda Parliament (Bulange Royal Building)
- Owino Market aka St. Balikuddembe Market & Nakasero Market
- Uganda National Museum
- The Craft Villages - Buganda Road
- Lake Victoria - Munyonyo & Port Bell Pier
- Bars & Night Clubs
- Kampala Old Taxi Park -
- Namugongo Martrys Shrine
- Makerere University
- Taking sightseeing tour of Kampala City from Naguru and Kololo hill.
- Visit the constitutional Square, the Parliamentary building, KCAA Building; Amber House for the Sir Apollo Kaggwa Monument.
- The Kasubi tombs, Wamala Tombs & Nagalabi cultural site.
- Take a slum tour in Bwaise.
- Visit a local charity orphanage or school in Kisenyi to train kids sports, counselling.
- Head to Kabalagala with many pubs, bars and hot babes.
- Catch the sunrise or sunset in Kibuli hill.
- Sail on the beautiful waters of Lake Victoria at Kaazi.
- Buy antiques from Craft Market at National Theatre.
For Responsible and Eco tours & Safaris in Uganda visit the website below